Sunday, December 24, 2006

It's Beginning To Feel A Lot Like Christmas

Well, well, we're nearly at the conclusion of this year's War on Christmas (tm). Personally, I have not had this much fun since Christmas of 1974 when I was gifted a magnificent bauble called a "mood ring." Interestingly, that was the same year I discovered an enjoyable little pastime called "*fisting" which I knew I was enjoying as the ring kept coming out of the orifice blue, which according to the ring's instructions would indicate I was having a splendid time indeed.

So what are you getting for Christmas. Remember, 'tis better to give than receive-particularly when it comes to fisting.

*Inserting one's hand into an orifice, typically an anus or vagina but occasionaly...well, nevermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker