Monday, November 06, 2006

This Means WAR!

Fine, fine, I know it is proper to wait until after the Thanksgiving holiday for the traditional start to the Christmas season...however I cannot bear it a moment longer. I've decided to get a jump on the "War on Christmas" (tm) this year and begin today.

For years, I've been getting the credit for waging war on Christmas, therefore I've decided to actually go ahead and do it. So there. It's true. I hate Christmas. In fact, I hate it so much, I'm going to spell it "X-Mass." Furthermore, I hate X-Mass so much I'm going to stop using the letter "C" altogether, as it only serves to remind me of Christmas. I suppose that means I'm dining on Xhixen for dinner this evening, sitting in my favourite Xhair.


I must take leave now to work on my sequal to "Is Logic A Dualistic Science." I'm thinking of the title,

"Is Logic a Dualistic Science? Who The Hell Cares, I'm Waging War on Christmas!"

-Wonder if my publisher will bite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker